1. Click “New Users – Click Here”.
2. Enter the Conference ID [49149X], your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
3. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click “Submit”.
FOR EXISTING USERS, BUT USING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR A NEW CONFERENCE:
1. Enter the Conference ID [49149X], your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
2. When you click “Login”, simply click “Continue”. You will need to re-confirm your password. You can use the existing password or a new password.
3. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup/creation.
FOR RETURNING (ALL) USERS:
1. Enter the Conference ID [49149X], email address and password. You will be prompted to check your information. Once you accept it you will move to the next page.
2. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
4. Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Checking or Converting”.
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF Express Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
7. Download the successfully converted PDF file to your computer.
GUIDELINES FOR ELECTRONIC COPYRIGHT TRANSFER PROCESS
• A link for Electronic copyright transfer form (eCF) will be sent to the corresponding author’s email address by the IEEE.
• The authors need to complete this process failing which the paper will not be available in the IEEE Xplore conference proceedings.IEEE Policies:
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more: IEEE Policy on Plagiarism and IEEE Policy on Double Submission.
Submitted papers must be unpublished and not currently under review for any other publication. Authors of accepted papers will need to sign an IEEE copyright release form and present their paper at the conference. If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts, please contact the Publications Chair.
For all paper related queries authors are requested to drop a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full paper submission opens:
Full paper submission closes : Extended till 25-03-2020
Acceptance Notification :
05 May 2020
Early Bird registration closes : 10 June 2020
Submission of final formated papers:
25 June 2020
Conference Date : 10-11 July 2020